Apex Dynamics UK is focused on Customer Relationship Management. Complete Focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost-Effectiveness, provides the foundation which is unmatched in the planetary gearhead industry today. Our Breakthrough patented technology (multiple patents), provides the customer with the optimum high precision helical gear reducer at a reasonable price and is offered with the only tip-to-toe 5-Year warranty in the industry today, including the seals and bearings.
What We Do
Through continued research and development along with high volume production and unsurpassed technology, Apex produces the highest quality product at the best value. Build to stock manufacturing ensures quick delivery which also lowers costs through quantities of scale. Backed by over 100,000 + units in stock which can be mounted to virtually any motor manufactured – guaranteed.
Apex Dynamics has a capacity of over 50,000 units per month in our current 800,000 sq-ft facility opened April 1st, 2009.
A NEW manufacturing facility of 1,000,000sq-ft will come into operation at the end of 2021 which will more than double our current manufacturing capacity
Who We Are
Apex was established in April of 1987, now with over 2000 employees worldwide. With over 9000 size and ratio combinations, Apex truly has the most complete line of planetary gearheads, more than any other manufacturer worldwide. Our Helical patented technology is recognized as the NEW STANDARD in helical gearing technology – others will follow…
Where We Are
Apex Dynamics Ltd is located in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, at the heart of the UK’s manufacturing epicentre. Servicing the UK and Ireland markets for the high precision helical planetary gearheads manufactured by Apex Dynamics Inc, located in Tai Chung, Taiwan ROC. Apex Dynamics UK directs the marketing, distribution and supports all products produced in our ISO 9001 (CE and ATEX certified) manufacturing facility. Final assembly is completed from stock, to meet the specific motor mounting necessary to fill the customer’s order. All shipments are delivered within confirmed lead time – currently 2-3 weeks
- Supported by over 100,000 units in stock to meet your immediate needs
- Over 84 different product lines to optimize your servo applications
- Due to continued growth, Apex Dynamics UK has recently expanded to better serve our existing and growing customer base and distribution channels
- Apex Dynamics Inc. current manufacturing facility was opened 4/1/2009 with over 800,000 sq. ft of high tech manufacturing space and increased production capability of over 50,000 units per month
- A NEW manufacturing facility of 1,000,000sq-ft will come into operation at the end of 2021 which will more than double our current manufacturing capacity